Sales Manager – UK & Ireland
If you’re an experienced Sales Manager and have significant automotive aftermarket industry experience, specifically for commercial vehicles, then get in touch with us today. We are looking for a pivotal person to be responsible for the account management of a group of UK & Ireland IAM customers with the primary objective to achieve sales growth, account profitability and customer satisfaction.
The company serves commercial truck, trailer, defense, specialty and aftermarket customers around the world.
Ideally located – Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol, London, Plymouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Carlisle, York, UK Wide
Salary: up to £45k Basic, Bonus, Car
- Responsible for the account management of a group of UK & Ireland IAM customers with the primary objective to achieve sales growth targets, account profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute sales plans, budget, forecasts and opportunity identification.
- Implement strategies and programs to grow sales through customers within assigned territory.
- Identify new accounts.
- Significant aftermarket industry experience, specifically for commercial vehicles.
- Proven sales record in IAM channel.
- Self-motivated, strong communication and organisational skills for extensive customer interaction.
- You should have a drive for business results.
- A passion for the commercial vehicle aftermarket.
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2823JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs