Sales Manager - topside communications - remote
Remote Working role – occasional visits to the office (West Midlands or Livingston) We will also consider candidates from overseas for this role.
Our global telecommunications client is looking for a Sales Manager to join them. Your role will be to maintain and grow business within the existing portfolio of clients and also develop new opportunities. New opportunities will come from direct engagement with energy companies or approved integrators.
The role is supported by a Project Manager and two Project Engineers and you will be expected to have a good understanding of the market and understand the technologies used within the area of “top side communications” including Metrological, Navigational, PAGA and CCTV systems
This role is open due to the imminent retirement of the current Sales Manager and as there is already a very healthy pipeline of business for the next fiscal year.
- Experience selling into the oil, gas and offshore renewables market is preferable. Will also consider utlities, mining and similar.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of maintaining and growing business within existing accounts and development of new accounts
- Accountability and leadership of ITT’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s
- Must have be able to demonstrate an understanding of “topside comms”, including Microwave radio, VHF/UHF, VSAT, CCTV, PAGA, PABX, Metrological & Navigational systems
- Ideally you will have some experience with offshore LAN/WAN deployments
- Must be able to build sales plans and adapt the sales plan where required to develop a short, medium and long term pipeline of opportunities
- Experience of managing a support team of Project Manager and Project Engineers
- Must be willing to travel around the UK and Europe (25% - 50%)
- Weekly and monthly reporting the to the Sales Director
The role is flexible in terms of location. Mainly homebased with the need to attend the office (Livingston or West Midlands office) on occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'