Our client, a well-known and reputable estate agency based in Swansea, are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sales Manager to join their company.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The candidate must have a proven track record of winning new business and be an accomplished sales valuer. You will be the main valuer in the office and successfully list a targeted number of properties. This is a new and exciting role for someone to take on to help develop the sales side of the business. Therefore the right candidate must be focussed and have the ability to generate new business.
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
- Full UK Driving License
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Sales Manager within Estate Agency
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Salary: £23,000 basic, £35,000 OTE uncapped commission, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturdays surplus to business requirements.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'