Sales Manager - Supply Management - £45000 Basic Salary with Commission
Our client is the biggest lifestyle bookings platform in Europe, and due to their continued success, they are looking for a dedicated Sales Manager to manage the London city team.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Sales and Account Managers, to deliver net revenue and ROI for your city.
You need to have a good instinct for demand generation, along with a broad understanding of PPC and CRM, so you can use data relevant to your city's performance, to identify issues and opportunities.
- Day to day management of sales and account management
- Lead, develop and inspire a talented team of Sales and Account Managers
- City growth - deliver growth objectives through day to day management of the city supply team; and close collaboration with the local and performance marketing teams
- Strategy - develop strategy and deliver net revenue and ROI objectives. Prioritise the allocation of resources across key neighbourhoods (and identify new neighbourhoods to launch)
- Performance tracking - Monitor B2B and B2C key trends / performance by individual neighbourhoods to help supply / marketing teams to deliver growth plans
- Sales Management/Supply Management experience
- Must have strong supply background with a good instinct for demand generation
- Muat have a broad understanding of PPC and CRM
- Leadership skills - motivate, inspire and nurture a team
- Analytical skills - can identify trends, growth opportunities and potential threats
- Depth of supply and demand knowledge - understands at both a strategic and operational level
- Entrepreneurial, innovative spirit - will pursue opportunities to look for new and better ways of driving net revenue
- Can build strong relationships with internal teams and external partners
- A passion for the web and the potential of e-commerce
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- £45000 Basic salary
- Continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Fantastic working environment
- 5 weeks' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Summer Party (Europe)
If you are interested in working for a highly successful company that is experiencing incredible growth, please email me your CV, today.
- Sales Management
- Supply Management
- Demand Generation