- Market leading metal specialist - steel and non-ferrous
- Excellent company to work for with a great team who can offer superb rewards
About Our Client
I am working exclusively with a leading specialist metals company, supplying high integrity metals into the Marine, Defence and Oil & Gas industries.
An ISO 9001 accredited company and true specialist that has built up an outstanding reputation amongst its customers.
A financially secure company, working in a 'close knit' group of 17 people in the office
The office is based in Bristol.
This is a Sales Manager role leading a small sales team, maintaining and maximising sales in the 'traditional sales' team.
Essential functions of the position:
- To drive sales within the team, personally and overseeing the team
- Manage all members of your sales team
- To achieve or exceed target sales volume and margins through the furthering of existing key relationships within the company's existing portfolio
- Work closely with the sales director to develop a strategic plan to achieve or exceed targeted sales volumes and margins
- To build and enhance client relationships
The Successful Applicant
You must have experience & a demonstrable track record of man management and sales. Experience within steel or non-ferrous metals will be advantageous
- A 'lead from the front' mentality in terms of sales
- Demonstrable track record of driving sales
- Strong man management skills
- Have a strong technical awareness
- Good longevity on CV
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading specialist metals company and join a business that is ambitious and in a time of growth.
Good basic salary + annual bonus and 28 days holiday per year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job