Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000
Our Client is a spirits importer, exporter and innovator which is relentless in seeking, around the world, distillers who respect artisan traditions of quality, in both the ingredients and process, and shun industrial shortcuts in the pursuit of truly great drinks. They have made many friends among these producers, in some cases now over three generations, and these brands all have great reputations as a result of their craft methods of production. The client's small talented team now reach every market for fine spirits, including independent merchants and retailers and, thanks to a network of highly skilled distributors, to bars at every level nationally.
Who they are looking for:
The Client is looking a Northern Account Manager who fits in with the company culture; innovative, determined, passionate, able to multi-task and entrepreneurial who will quickly become a part of their Family. They are looking for a person who has good personal skills and along with prior sales experience. The Northern Account Manager will work alongside the England & Wales Sales Manager, on building and selling the Company's Brands into the Northern Market so that budgets are exceeded.
The Northern Account Manager's primary role is to sell the clients portfolio via our wholesale & retail partners and to manage the team in the North. You will need to be able to build and maintain relationships along with opening up new channels of distribution. You will need to have previous sales experience. You will also need to be proficient with Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Produce weekly and monthly reports. Innovate and execute a game plan on how to move the business in the North forward.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing sales role with the ability to 'close a sale'
- Ability to establish and build new relationships
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to work to annual sales, brand and distribution budgets
- Good knowledge of spirits and liqueurs
- Confident presentation skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A full driving license and personal car
- Developing strong and loyal relationships with key purchasing managers across the on and Off Trade.
- Organising and presenting brand tastings and training's.
- Sales: 3 Years
- Driving License
- Sales Executive
- Executive Support
- Sales Manager
- B2B Sales
- Sales Assistant
- Senior Manager
- Senior Sales Manager
- B2B Manager
- B2B support