Account Manager (Software Solutions)
Manchester but would expect to be in the field 2 or 3 times a week.
- B2B software or software solutions (preferrable) sales experience
- Degree educated (1st or 2:1)
- Solid experience in the negotiation process and closing deals.
You will be working with the new business team who will be generating leads for them, and advising on the best way to pitch the companies.
Potential to earn up to an extra £15,000 on top of the basic salary through commission
Backgrounds-Selling tech, development, software.
Working as part of the field-sales team, your primary focus is expected will be bringing in new business in addition to nurturing existing customer accounts. To achieve this, you will need to work closely with internal sales teams, marketing and implementation consultants to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and add value to customer expectations. Our account managers are expected to identify new opportunities proactively by employing innovative techniques, out-of-the-box strategies and growing an industry network.
If you’re motivated, passionate about sales; and understand the ethics of business-to-business sales, We can offer you the ideal opportunity to further your career at an award-winning software company.
- A 1st or 2:1 degree graduate (Masters preferable)
- Between two-five years’ experience in B2B sales, technology or pre-sales consultancy, preferably in business software solutions
- Genuine interest in technology and software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Superior time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Role model with superior teamwork focus