SALES MANAGER - SECURITY
SALARY UP TO £50,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS COMMISSION 1% OF TURNOVER GENERATED FROM SALES AND A COMPANY VAN/CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE ETC.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative corporate, construction and residential security solutions. They have over ten years’ experience, committed to providing the best service in the security industry. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their busy team in Harrow.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Sales Manager Experience
- Security Experience
- SalesForce Knowledge
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Planning & Organisational Skills
- Good Business Sense
- Sales & Negotiation Skills