Technical Sales Manager required for a leading heat pump manufacturer. As Area Sales Manager you will be selling a range of renewable energy systems to House Builders and Developers, M&E Consultants, Installers and Contractors. The role will be biased towards specification sales with the emphasis on dealing with house builders and developers. The role will predominately involve sales of air source and ground source heat pump systems and a background knowledge of heating systems is required. The Sales Manager will be responsible for covering the Midlands.
It is envisaged that the successful sales engineer will have experience of specification sales of boilers, heating or renewable energy products. The role is working for a leading heat pump manufacturer.
Technical Sales Manager - Midlands Position Overview
- Sales of heat pump systems
- To build on strong relationships with house builders / developers, contractors, specifiers, architects, and housing associations'.
- Develop sales through the existing customer base whilst also highlighting, targeting and converting new potential customers.
- Key agreements with large developers and housing associations
- As Area Sales Manager you will manage your own diary and appointments.
Technical Sales Manager - Midlands Position Requirements
- Proven area sales background in boilers / heating or renewable energy
- Strong technical background within engineering (plumbing, heating, renewables)
- Specification sales experience and house builder contacts desirable
- Engineering qualifications/degree advantageous
- Covering Midlands territory
- Full driving licence
Technical Sales Manager - Midlands Position Remuneration
- £35,000 - £42,000
- 20% bonus
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'