Technical Sales Engineer required for a leading heat pump manufacturer. As Sales Manager, you will be selling a range of renewable energy systems to plumbing and heating contractors, mechanical & electrical contractors. You will be looking at developing existing business and developing the installer network.
You must have previous experience and an understanding of heat pumps or heating systems and be capable of understanding the technical requirements of a project. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, technically minded Sales Manager to join a leading heat pump manufacturer.
Technical Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- Developing strong relationships with installer network
- Sales of heat pump systems to plumbing and heating contractors, mechanical & electrical contractors.
- CPD Presentations as required.
- Managing pipeline of business on specified projects
- Provide proposals / quotations, utilising CRM system
Technical Sales Engineer Position
- Proven area sales in boilers / heating or renewable energy
- Sales of heat pump systems to plumbing and heating contractors, m & e contractors.
- Covering Central Belt Scotland
- Full driving licence
Technical Sales Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £35,000 - £42,000
- 20% bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- Laptop, Mobile
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'