Sales Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolution Swansea
Salary £18,000 to £22,000 + Bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a really outstanding Sales Manager to join the business. We are looking for a Sales Manager that is really proactive in attracting new business and is able to sell the fantastic space and facilities we have on offer.
This fantastic Revolution is situated in the heart of Swansea offer plenty of opportunity for a sales manager to assist in growing all areas of the business. With full training and support provided, this role is perfect for a sales coordinator looking to progress or for someone looking to take their first step into the world of sales.
As a Sales Manager, your role will be to develop strategic business engagement and improvement initiatives for Revolution Bars Group. You will be responsible for developing sales, target setting, building and maintaining key customer and client relationships engaging in short, medium and long term business planning.
You will be tasked with negotiating and closing business deals through active selling and networking, while keeping an up to date extensive knowledge of current market conditions, events and business opportunities, optimising profitability. You are expected to work alongside the sites management team to ensure you maintain clear communication at all times, that site specific operational plans are followed and that manager expectations are met.
- Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
- Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? - Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? - Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? - Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? - Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? - Are you able to convey ideas effectively -getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? - Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
- 'Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for - 9 years running
- Best Employer Finalist 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and Las Vegas!
To apply for this position please click the Apply Now button below
Join the Revolution!
- Customer Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'