Sales Manager - property tech
Salary: £30-35K basic (dep on exp), £45-50K OTE
Company: Property tech start-up
Brand New Sales Manager position! Are you a Sales or Business Development superstar with an excellent track record looking for your next sales adventure? Are you entrepreneurial and looking for a consultative new business role with high earnings? Do you want to work for one of London’s fastest growing property technology businesses? If so, this Sales Manager role could be the dream job for you!
Our client is a very well funded technology start-up in the thriving property and investment space. They are urgently seeking a Sales Manager with entrepreneurial zeal and bags of energy to come on board and help drive forward their ambitious growth plans.
Sales Manager - key responsibilities:
- Assisting the CEO and Partnerships Manager in attending face-to-face meetings and developing sales pitches
- Conducting sales calls and meetings.
- Actively working to deliver and exceed sales targets.
- Encouraging formal partnerships, alongside approaching target clients for online membership.
- Represent the company at events and workshops.
Sales Manager - key requirements:
- At least 18 months B-2-B sales and new business experience
- Experience working for a company selling affiliate opportunities, events, seminars, training programmes
- Have experience working in a fast paced target-driven role
- Organised with a strong-entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Confident with telephone and face-to-face sales to attract new clients.
- Previous experience of working with a CRM system
- Property experience or professional education is an advantage, as is previous experience of working for a tech start-up
Our client can offer the Sales Manager very high earnings, a fantastic working environment, a market leading product and the chance to work with experienced serial entrepreneurs who know how to build, scale and sell companies. If you are an ambitious Sales Manager with a 'can-do’ attitude looking to work with the main players in the lucrative property sector, apply now!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'