My highly successful client is looking to recruit a new team member who can head up their Sales and Lettings department.
They pride themselves on their integrity, honesty and trustworthiness, and value each and everyone of their clients and believe their sole responsibility is to guide them through the often emotional and stressful journey of moving home. The customer experience and their journey with them is extremely important and they will work together to ensure their move is as seamless and stress free as it can be.
As an independent agent they are not trying to appeal to the mass market and thus they know who their clients are to ensure they can offer the best service.
They offer a bespoke boutique service that suits their client’s needs as they realise every property is unique and therefore the service required needs to reflect this.
They are looking for someone with previous experience as a manager (desired but possibly not essential) and someone who has ideally worked within the property industry.
The main part of your role is to manage the property Sales and Lettings department and to work with the other members of our senior management team to move the company forward. My client never stands still, and are always looking at new technology / marketing techniques to ensure our sales consultants can dedicate their time to selling.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Great leadership and motivational skills
- Bringing new innovative ideas to the team
- Managing each team member to their personal strengths
- Ensuring your targets and the teams targets are met on a monthly basis
- Assisting both the sales and lettings teams with valuations, listings, lets and sales
- Attending viewings
- Carrying out team meetings where necessary
- You will need a Full Driving Licence & Car
In return you will receive:
- Support from a team who share your core values and beliefs
- Working for a company who constantly re-invest back into their team to ensure everyone progresses personally, professionally and the company can continue to grow
- Training and Development opportunities
- A very competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission scheme and a car allowance paid monthly