Sales Manager - Packaging £50k + Car
My client is a well established packaging manufacturer and they are now seeking a proactive and hands on Sales Manager to lead their sales team. Reporting to the Managing Director you will devise and implement the sales strategy for growth, create new business opportunities in a competitive sector and manage a proactive and positive sales team.
Duties will include:
- Devise and implement the sales strategy to maximise new business sales
- Manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure maximum achievement
- Gather and analyse sales data to shape and focus and deliver on targets
- Produce monthly reports on sales records and movement
- Lead from the front and by example - creating owns leads, developing new business, sales meetings
- Achieve sales targets
- Generate new business with new & existing customers
- Account management and product development
- Providing excellent customer service
- Resolve serious customer credit/ quality issues
- Follow up enquiries
- Ensure credit checks are conducted / approved on new business and support accounts department
To be considered for this role:
- You need to be from the corrugated packaging industry within a sales capacity
- Proven experience in leading, coaching and motivating a b2b sales team (2-3 years)
- Live within the West Midlands and be in a commutable distance to their offices in Birmingham
- Success and demonstrable track record of delivery against target
- Sales focused and driven
- 5 years b2b field sales experience
- Driving licence
The vacancy is due to expansion for a well established company that goes from strength to strength. The salary is c£50k + company car + pension. My client is looking to move swiftly for the right candidate.
Please send your CV to Claire at Swindale Parks.
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'