Sales Manager / B2B Sales
An E-learning market leader is looking for a Sales Manager with at least 2 years' experience to join their team in Birmingham, near New Street station.
They specialise in E-learning training platforms for HR, business and safety training with cutting edge technology and an impressive blue chip client list spanning all industries.
This is a role at the leadership table - our client is looking for a Sales Manager to lead their telesales team.
- Overseeing a small call centre and driving sales revenue
- Recruiting, training and motivating internal sales staff to achieve KPIs
- Selling to key accounts
- Being a key leader in driving business performance in the next growth phase which includes opening a 2nd sales office in the next eighteen months
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Education - tertiary qualified
- Street savvy, disciplined, pragmatic, action orientated
- Thrive on getting sales results and leading your team to success
Ideally, you will have experience in both large and small companies (minimum 2 years') and an appreciation of the innovative spirit of privately owned companies. Equally important, you recognise that success comes from effective business planning and compliance with proven systems and procedures and getting the right people on board.
Salary: £45k per annum + commission and bonus - OTE £80k
This is a fantastic career step for an individual seeking a leadership position that has an exciting long term growth trajectory with a company that recognises and rewards performance. If you have the passion, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
Applications close: 12th February 2018
- Sales Manager / B2B Sales