Sales Manager - Oil & Lubricants (EMEA)
[About This Position]
A global Oil & Energy company, headquartered in Japan, is looking to hire a Sales Manager to join its EMEA team. This is an exciting position that would allow you to manage and organise your work from home, whilst at the same time supporting sales activities and going on business trips to clients around Europe. This position is open for both candidates experienced in sales in the Oil & Energy industry, as well as to candidates with a background in lubricant/oil product research and no prior sales experience.
Up to approximately £55,000 (€60,000) annually (depending on experience) + bonus
Typically, Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
This position would normally require you to work from home, located in or close to Amsterdam. There will also be an average of 2 business trips to London per month, whereupon you would work from the company’s London office.
- Sales, business development and marketing activities across Europe, especially within the Netherlands
- Sales and marketing of World Class top performance lubricants to automotive distributors and other commercial & industrial customers
- Presenting products to OEM partners and clients
- Price negotiation and collection of payments from clients
- Penetrate new business segments and markets to expand business; market research
- Develop innovative sales propositions to maintain brand positioning
- Previous work experience in Sales in the Lubricants, Oil, Chemical or Automotive industries (5 years or more is a strong plus)
- Alternatively, experience in Research/R&D, working with Lubricants and/or Oil products
- Strong knowledge of chemistry is preferred for all candidates
- Effective time management and ability to influence and communicate successfully at all levels
- Flexibility, able to go on business trips regularly
- Knowledge of other languages spoken in Europe advantageous (see below)
English: Fluent (ability to comfortable handle the sales process from beginning to end)
Knowledge of German, Dutch or French is highly desirable.
Candidates must be in possession of a valid working EU visa. Unfortunately, the company is unable to provide visa support.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly from reed.co.uk, alternatively contact Dmitry at JAC Recruitment.