We are looking for a Sales professional with experience selling Pricing & Analytics into Nordic countries to join a growing Fortune 500 FinTech business. This is an opportunity to join a Global business who operate in 70 countries and have offices worldwide.
The Sales Manager, Nordics will take responsibility for selling the Pricing & Analytics (P&A) suite of propositions in the territory. The candidate will work to ensure that an aggressive and balanced new business sales effort is maintained with each client and prospects. The successful candidate will have a "hunter" type of profile and a background with emphasis on opening up new business within the existing and new accounts within the vendor space. The focus will be on growing business within the territory - both with existing and new accounts - by deploying a targeted sales strategy, building pipeline and cross selling between the existing business lines of the P&A offering.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A vacancy exists for a Sales Manager to join the Pricing & Analytics sales organization. The role's primary remit is to drive sales and client growth for Pricing & Analytics propositions in respective territory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Originate new sales in the assigned territory to meet assigned sales quota and revenue targets for Pricing & Analytics solutions
- Use appropriate techniques to build and manage a pipeline of new business targets and progress complex sales cycles
- Develop relevant client and industry relationships to elevate awareness and position of Pricing & Analytics to drive business growth
- Work collaboratively with the wider Pricing & Analytics organization to maximize existing customer footprint and retention and optimize growth opportunities
- Contribute to the EMEA growth strategy through pro-active knowledge of assigned territory, including market themes, competitive landscape etc.
- Manage forecasts and lead/campaign execution with rigor and accuracy
- Proven track record in quota-bearing roles including successful execution of complex sales and negotiations that demonstrates a clear ability to hunt within sales territory and build strong relationships with key client stakeholders in market data, business groups, technology and product management.
- Collaborative, team-oriented player with drive to contribute to individual and group results
- Demonstrable experience of working in a high-achieving sales environment within the same industry
- Established current, contact base within appropriate institutions
- Experience of coordinating and completing RFPs and presenting to senior decision-makers and stakeholders
- Well-developed IT skills, notably MS PowerPoint & Excel and CRM systems.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"