Are you an experienced SaaS/Technology sales professional seeking a central role in the next stage of growth of a well-established, professional organisation?
We are looking for a driven and passionate individual to join our team and contribute to the future success of City Dynamics in a new role reporting directly to the CEO. The Sales Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering a sales strategy to drive revenue, new client acquisition and market penetration.
Based in the heart of the City of London, City Dynamics is a well-established and reputable Microsoft Gold Partner for Business solutions. We are an innovative and forward-thinking provider of IT consultancy, implementation, training and support for Dynamics 365 - Microsoft’s Cloud CRM and ERP Solution. We have a reputation for delivering high-quality business solutions to both SMEs and larger corporations including FTSE listed companies.The Sales Manager role involves
- Designing, driving and implementing sales and commercial strategy to drive revenue and market penetration.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and maintaining a pipeline of qualified prospective clients.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to execute lead generation campaigns, events and webinars creating awareness of City Dynamics brand and services.
- Promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business.
- In time, scale sales operations by leading and managing new team members.
- Refine and scale systems and processes needed to maximise sales opportunities created by the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Provide a consultative approach to prospective clients by discovering and understanding 'painpoints’ and how MS Dynamics can address these issues.
- Being aware of latest market trends, competitors and the latest developments with Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- Are experienced SaaS/PaaS/Technical Solutions sales executive who can cultivate, lead and scale a successful sales operation.
- Can devise, implement and spearhead a successful sales strategy
- Possess a passion for technology and helping client’s businesses become more successful
- Proven experience selling technical solutions
- Previous involvement in growing a sales operation would be advantageous
- Are enthusiastic and driven to achieve success
- Have a desire to develop a career in sales leadership
What we will offer you
- An opportunity to train in Microsoft Dynamics products to enable you to become a subject matter expert.
- You will benefit from our globally renowned professional and personal development plan.
- Collaboration and innovation drive our talented team, with everyone recognised for their differences and talent. Our diversity and commitment mean that we are well placed to provide you with the tools you need to continually learn and grow.
- Work with a varied and inspiring array of clients
- An opportunity to work with the latest technology, keeping you one step ahead.
- A Healthy basic salary with realistic and rewarding on target earnings.
- A varied and challenging role, no one day is the same.
- You can see the difference your work makes to the company and our clients.
- We’ll work with you to progress your skills with training and certifications.
- An Excellent benefits package that includes: Personal Pension Plan, Medicash Health Plan and Vitality Health Insurance
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Strategic Growth
- Strategic Sales Plans