This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market-leading electrical wholesaler that offer excellent rewards and autonomy. Their growing business in Swansea is opening a brand-new lighting and smart home showroom and are looking for a proactive and results-driven Sales Manager to take ownership and make their mark on this department.
As a Sales Manager, full training will be provided and your responsibilities will include:
- Proactive selling on the retail shop floor
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers
- Social media and marketing promotion
- Order and payment processing
- Calling prospect customers
- Occasional client visits
- Ensuring high standards of showroom maintenance
To be successful in this Sales Manager role, you should be:
- From a sales or retail background
- An excellent communicator
- Money-motivated and target-driven
- Able to spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Starting salary of £24,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an uncapped bonus
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
- The opportunity to build a career with a £1.2 billion turnover group
If you think you have what it takes, submit your CV today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'