Our client is one of the UK's largest and most forward thinking and innovative leisure management operator. They are currently going through a sustained period of growth and are looking to recruit a contract sales manager to manage the sales processes across their sites within the Wokingham/Berkshire region.
- To Ensure each site within contract implements and delivers the organisation Sales Quality Management System.
- To Manage the activity levels of each Sales team within contract
- To oversee the sales training for all key resources within each site within contract
- To aid each GM in the appointment of all sales resources within contract
- To produce regular and analytical management reports with relevant action plans to all direct reports
- To ensure good communication is maintained within the Centres and within the contract.
- To oversee and promote customer service throughout all staff.
- To remain at the cutting edge of the sales industry through personal self development
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years sales membership management experience the leisure or relatable industry. You must have experience of managing teams and delivering consistent results against target. We are also looking for candidates with multi site sales management experience.