Sales Development Manager - Kent
Are you currently working in new business sales looking for your next career move? Does your experience include selling training courses, auditing, quality assurance certification or information security services to businesses? Want to work for a global leader? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Sales Development Manager based in Kent will involve implementing a sales strategy for selling training courses and Quality Assurance Systems Certification products to various new business customers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential customers and decision-makers in target companies.
- Implementing the commercial strategy by contacting and following up with prospects.
- Developing the UK certification and Training Portfolio.
- Selling and negotiating.
- Presenting and selling business proposals.
- Meeting customers as appropriate to the commercial situation (initial, renewal and training).
- Being the first point of contact for customer complaints.
- Making necessary arrangements for sales visits.
This is a full time permanent role with a great salary of £30,000 - £40,000 annum (negotiable for the right candidate) with commission on top.
To apply for the role of Sales Development Manager you will have the following:
- Proven sales abilities and experience ideally in quality assurance, auditing, selling training courses, quality assurance management system certification and or information security.
- Be expected to travel to business customer sites.
- Good presentation skills.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and MS Word, PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Business Development
- Quality Assurance
- Sales Management
- Quality System