Sales Manager (Jivo)
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven Sales Manager(Jivo) based in our London office.
Main purpose of the role
JIVO requires a new JIVO Sales Manager, to lead and oversee the development and growth of existing and new business in the region. The role will drive business growth through directing and managing Sales activities with customers in the region. The job role may include other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time.
- 4 - 5 years relevant sales experience
- Deep understanding and strong experience of the CE channel with proven experience developing the channel
- Demonstrated sales growth and career success to date with a proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong people manager with ability to drive a team forward
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure major growth of JIVO Channel
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the territory
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing new business deals
- Take ownership for securing and enhancing the relationship with Key Regional Customers and other key accounts
- Grow EBITDA in line with ambitious targets and the massive opportunities of the wider global market
- Achieve Gross Margin sales targets as agreed with Directors.
- Generate monthly territory forecasts
- Drive sales team to ensure desired results are delivered
- Cultivate and grow customer opportunities
- Promote and commit to a strong 'Know your Customer’ ethos driven through constant communication and relentless focus on the Customer
- Develop and implement best practices to maximise pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
What are we looking for in a perfect candidate:
- Passion for Sales with a 'can do’ attitude
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial business environment which is highly competitive and where success is ultimately determined by measurable results
- Natural stature to create impact and influence at executive level and also with Key Clients
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility
- An accomplished relationship builder with the ability to inspire confidence in clients
- Excellent motivational and leadership qualities with a passion to achieve exceptional results
- Fully committed and hardworking with a practical common-sense approach and the ability to think quickly on their feet, applying excellent judgement.
- Commercially savvy and with a good business head, they will be constantly seeking out ways to improve every aspect of business performance
- Willing to travel on business as required.
- Business Development
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"