Role: Sales Manager (Janitorial & Catering Supplies)
Salary: £40,000- £50,000 + Commission Scheme
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03440 (Please quote this reference when applying for this opportunity).
Our client is a successful janitorial supplies company who are looking to recruit an ambitious, enthusiastic and driven Sales Manager with a proven track record selling within the service industry. The role will entail securing new business through developing existing accounts, networking to source new business, client visits and presentations. You will be entrusted to build a sales team around you to fulfil the companies high ambitions. This is a fantastic opportunity to run a sales team yourself and compete with the largest Janitorial and catering supplies companies out there.
- Development of new business in the London area to end-user organisations in all business sectors
- Identifying opportunities in the territory, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
- Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met
- Ability to identify opportunities within the existing customer base to maximise sales revenue
- Capable Sales Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles· Commercially astute, and must have experience in bidding and winning low, medium and high value business
- Proven track record in services and or solution sales
- Team player, with excellent presentation skills you will be able to work with and build a team with internal staff, who will support your sales initiatives
- Experience selling Janitorial supplies or related services is essential
- Personal charisma, ability to identify potential business opportunities, be able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential customers, develop opportunities
- Communication Skills - you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner operated businesses to Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver result.
- Client Visits
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job