Up to £35k basic
Our clients are looking for a highly successful Sales Manager to join their Henley branch.
This is a chance to join an award winning Estate Agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As a Sales Manager, you will need to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
- A full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Personal private health care provided on successful pass of probation
Sales Manager - Estate Agent - Estate Agency - Sales - Property - Valuations
By applying for this role, you are explicitly consenting for People First Personnel to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. And your details will be added to our holding database. We process certain personal information about you for our legitimate business interests in order to identify and contact suitable candidates about positions that may be relevant to them.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
- Estate Agents
- estate agent
- market appraisals
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'