Sales Manager / Account Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development / Client Relationships
Sales Manager with at least two years' sales experience in a hotel environment and the ability to manage client relationships is needed by our client, a privately-owned hotel to be based in Renfrew (Glasgow).
Located close to Glasgow Airport and Glasgow City Centre, they offer rooms and catering for stay and a range of events - weddings, meetings, banquets, exhibitions, conferences, parties.
Known for their Scottish hospitality and award-winning restaurant, they were titled Scotland's Best Entertainment Venue 2017 and Scotland's Best Tribute Venue 2016.
They are now on the lookout for a Sales Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Revenue, your role will be varied.
You will find yourself busy with any of the following: researching, identifying new business opportunities, making sales calls, booking appointments and hotel tours, managing and growing their clientbase (particularly targeting local and national corporate clients), identifying new trends, and attending external appointments and networking events.
- Minimum two years' proactive sales experience in a hotel environment
- Excellent account management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build new business and develop existing client relationships
- Results-driven & track record for meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Highly commercial approach
- Excellent financial knowledge
- Ability to thrive in a team
- Enthusiastic & highly motivated
- Ability to bring your own network of contacts
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated sales professional who has similar experience in hotels.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Some of the great benefits they have on offer include:
- Staff lunch
Type: 5 days over 7
You will be required to work on some evenings and weekends.
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Sales Manager / Account Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development / Client Relationships