Sales Manager, Hotel Du Vin, Poole
£15,000 plus Generous Company Benefits, Training & Development
As Sales Manager you will build and develops strong relationships with our clients, managing the client accounts, revenue generation, local PR and marketing.
You are the face and Voice of the Brand.
You will be required to manage the external and internal sales function, generate new business and maintain existing account revenues. You will be expected to work in a team and liaise with the other Heads of Department and General Manager with regards to promotions, events and regular guests.
Passion for Sales is a must as are excellent communication skills, being a team player and being driven by enthusiasm and personality. Experience within a hospitality background is beneficial but Sales Managers must have passion for hospitality and the way we deliver service with a smile.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work - including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts -helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Interested? Click Apply Now!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'