Sales Manager - French speaking
Salary- depending on experience
Jewels Travel Recruitment are seeking a French speaking Sales Manager for an Inbound Tour Operator in London.
Summary of Role:
- To increase awareness and overall business within your markets
- To create a logical and proactive yearly sales strategy for your markets with concise measurable and clear goals to achieve growth based on agreed financial targets
- To effectively grow our market share by cementing relationships with key stakeholders in the relevant markets of expertise.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all clients.
- To lead at trade fairs and to be the face of the company in your market of responsibility.
- To build strong working relationships with the various BDM’s and operations team, ensuring that the enquiries being sent to us are of good quality and that quotes created are fulfilling the client’s requirements.
- Making sure that the team offers are sent out on time and within budget.
- To ensure that our market share from all clients is growing and to be aware when clients are using us less and to be pro-active in finding out why and dealing with any issues.
- To ensure that you have excellent knowledge of any services that are offered.
- To assist with setting financial targets for your areas.
The ideal candidate should have the following quality and key skills:
As a Sales Manager you must be spoken and written in French.
Key skills required:
- Fluency in French and English are essential and a third language would be advantageous
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of experience working for an inbound tour operator, with a proven selection of key contacts in the market of expertise
- Excellent knowledge of the UK and Ireland as a destination
- Knowledge of Hotels, restaurants, venues, attractions etc.
- Excellent numeracy skills and financially aware
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, to work independently and be goals and target driven.
- Ability to travel extensively in your designated markets and to UK
How to Apply:
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised.. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Sales Manager
- Luxury Travel