Sales Manager - Food & Drink
£25,000 - £30,000 (+ On Target Earnings)
Let’s get straight to the point…
- We are a successful business in the Food and Drink Industry
- We have worked tirelessly to build a community of members within this industry
- We put on conferences for our community to ensure they are at the forefront of the latest trends and developments
- We work with all the big-name brands and the lesser known ones that work behind the scenes to keep the industry moving
- We offer a vibrant office environment, days that differ from the one before and a job where you will be smiling more than you will be frowning
The word hybrid is often banded around to make a role sound more attractive. In this case hybrid perfectly describes what we are looking for.
First, we want someone with B2B sales experience with an understanding of marketing. AND some experience in the Food and Drink industry. That narrows it down…
We don’t want someone that just hits the phones and focusses on transactions. Or someone that hides behind content. We want an individual with knowledge of, and passion for, the industry. Someone capable of engaging our customers and delivering our excellent product. You will not be doing thisjustthrough sales, it is engaging them through marketing too.
If you tick these boxes, we want to hear from you. But, more importantly, you’ll want to hear from us:
- Can articulate and show examples of social selling and email marketing
- Can show engagement with industry experts within an industry (preferably food and drink)
- Can prove your understanding of influencing key stakeholders
- Can prove a willingness to pick up the phone, engage and follow through with your customers - ideally this would be 2 years of B2B sales experience
Is that you?
We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Food Industry
- Energy Drinks