Sales Manager - Fantastic Health Club
£18k - £20k Basic + Bonus
We are recruiting for a Sales Manager for a leading operator in the health and fitness industry. The role will be within the Andover area and will be working for a company that develop their staff brilliantly and provide fantastic opportunities for success, growth and development.
There is a huge amount of skill and talent in this business and you will learn and be developed every day. The role of a Sales Manager for this company and within this sector is an outstanding opportunity to develop your sales skills further and train and manage a team to success.
You will be managing 2 sales executive against clear targets and a track record of managing teams of that size successfully to clear KPIs is required. You be conducting sales yourself as well and leading lead generation activity so a proactive attitude and a hands on approach is a must.
A sales manager will also have exposure to operational elements of our club and a clear development path to General Management is there. The role can often be very fast paced and challenging and you must be resilient. However the rewards in your development, earnings and future are fantastic.
There are some areas that are extremely important and are areas that all of our successful Sales Managers have in abundance, such as:
- People Management - you’ll need to inspire your team, develop them, lead them and create an environment where they can be awesome.
- Sales - you’ll need to ensure you are driving sales, training your team, leading by example and giving them the opportunity to be successful.
- Standards - you’ll need high standards and a willingness to accept only the best of yourself and your team.
This role can really suit people who have a varied background, as long as the above traits and values are there. In addition the successful candidate for this role will have:
- A passion for sales and a passion for wanting to work in health and fitness.
- A background as a Membership sales consultant, Team Leader, Deputy Manager from a business that works to clear KPIs, is proactive and fast paced.
- Ambition, drive, energy and personality.
We are looking to move this role forward as quickly as possible and interviews are available immediately so please do apply now if this sounds like you.
- Fitness Industry
- Exceeding Targets