Job Title: Sales Manager / Executive Support / Marketing Manager
Location: Bredbury, Stockport
Salary: £60,000 (OTE) + Car
Established in 1997, Our Client helps growing businesses improve efficiency and solve problems using IT and communications technology. With ambitious growth plans, they currently have around 40 people in their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a good base of experience in marketing to take the next step and be THE person responsible for implementing marketing campaigns and play your part in the growth of the business to the mutual benefit of its customers and employees.
The Client is looking for an exceptional, highly organised, results driven sales and marketing manager with the enthusiasm, ability and experience to lead a team (6 sales, 1 marketing) to grow sales with both new and existing customers. You'll add value by building relationships and solving real problems for their customers. Leading by example you'll be able to demonstrate to your team how to trade, negotiate and grow sales profitably.
You'll be a clear and confident communicator, able to persuade and convince others but equally you'll be a naturally curious and empathetic listener, continually seeking to build understanding with both colleagues and customers. This is also the essence of what makes you an engaging leader, who sets and agrees clear expectations, encourages, supports and coaches your people and emphasises the need to deliver on responsibilities every day.
As a highly proactive team player, you'll enjoy collaborating with others to diagnose and solve problems. You'll thrive on using your creativity and resourcefulness to come up with new and more efficient ways of generating results in our client's ever-changing and growing, technology focused world.
- Leading, managing and developing the sales and marketing team to deliver on company targets right across the integrated process from lead generation to order
- Providing the necessary tools, training, guidance and support to ensure that everyone in the team is fully equipped to confidently communicate our sales messages to prospects and customers
- Setting the marketing and sales team targets and compensation plans and agreeing these with the team
- Managing budget allocation to the required resources and the campaign activities across a range of channels, (including but not limited to social media, direct email mail, Google AdWords, website)
- Working with agencies to design and develop targeted marketing materials (case studies, testimonials, brochures, proposal templates etc.) to support the sales process
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree standard in a related subject e.g. business, marketing, finance
- Must have worked in a similar business to business role ideally in an SME environment
- Designing implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of targeted marketing campaigns
- Establishing managing and developing the sales process to maximise success rate
- Leading, managing, developing people including coaching and performance management
- Working with technology - specific knowledge in the IT and communications industry
- Computer literate - MS Office Suite including strong excel skills
- Humbly confident, no ego, learns from mistakes, always wants to learn more, do better, never satisfied
- Smart and well presented, creates a positive, warm and professional first impression, genuine enthusiasm for serving others
- Highly organised, process and results driven, tenacious - doesn't give up, finds another way!
- People person with strong interpersonal skills. Engaging management style; emotionally intelligent, seeks input and ideas, coaches, create clarity, willing to challenge and hold people to account; there are consequences for goals missed and rewards for goals exceeded
- Self-starter, highly proactive, strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership of outcomes
- Uses creativity and resourcefulness to diagnose and solve problems and identify new approaches
- Flexible and reliable, willing to do what it takes to get the job done and adjust to whatever tough challenges lie ahead
- Calmly creates clarity out of chaos, enthusiastically embraces change and works collaboratively to implement and embed it
Benefits: Health Cover, Sickness Benefit, Retail Discounts + Up to 28 days Annual Leave
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Executive, Executive Support, Commercial, Business Manager, B2B, B2B Manager, B2B support, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Manager may also be considered for this role.
- Business Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Executive
- Executive Support
- Senior Manager
- Senior Sales Manager
- B2B Manager
- B2B support
- Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job