We are a dynamic organisation who produces high quality exhibitions and content led media. Our focus is to supply a high level of customer service whilst giving our clients a fantastic return on investment.
We are seeking a field sales based self-motivated Exhibition Sales Manager to work within our flagship division to expertly sell exhibition/sponsorship space to new, existing and lapsed customers.
This is a field and office based role which involves being a part of an evolving team. Our renowned shows attract high spending attendees and generate significant orders, playing host to multiple high-end product launches.
If you fancy becoming part of this fantastic organisation and furthering your career in Exhibition/Sponsorship sales read on and get that CV ready...
* Project managing portfolio for market establishment, growth and meeting all deadlines for positive results
* Selling across products, exhibitions and sponsorship opportunities
* Input into development of products to keep pace with industry demands
* Attending all relevant conferences, forums, exhibitions and awards to develop client relationships and keep up to date with the industry
* Coordinating all meetings production, senior management and team to discuss issues and any developments required
* Meeting and exceeding sales targets
* Presentation of relevant information at exhibition project meetings
Knowledge and Qualifications
* Strong literacy and numeric skills required
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Computer literate
* Minimum 3 years of exhibition or media sales experience preferred
* Telephone sales experience delivering targets essential
* Polished and well-presented individual not afraid to get in front of clients
* Experience of account management and adding value to customers preferred
* Results orientated
* Customer / account focused
* Engaging, empathetic with ability to challenge
* Personal credibility
* Self motivated, self sufficient and accountable
* Organised, tenacious and committed
* Punctual for all meetings - internal and external
* Positive and enthusiastic
* Adapts well to change
* Remains calm and professional under pressure
The Package: £30-£40K depending on experience (+ uncapped OTE)
Apply now and send your CV to
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for media, events, exhibitions and conferences.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job