This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
A French speaker would be desirable but not essential
This is a solid well-established firm growing very fast with a very modern outlook. A good place to work, build skills, grow and to earn.
Key duties for this role as Sales Manager include:
- To sell exhibition space, advertising space and sponsorship B2B to Directors and Senior Management in the sector.
- Achieve growth for the event and publications and keep to sales targets
- Good account management skills to grow existing business as well as finding and opening new accounts.
- Develop detailed strategic plans for each account and for converting target new business prospects
- Network within the industry and gain market knowledge
- Attend events both in Europe and occasionally the USA
- Assist the Directors formulating growth strategies
The successful candidate as Sales Manager will have the following skills:
- Successful B2B sales background in events and launching new shows is desirable but successful B2B sales experience from publishing and selling advertising would be of interest
- Excellent New Business Development skills for events
- Experience developing sales strategy
- Ability to build very strong relationships
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Ability to engage at senior level with clients.
- An additional language such as French, German or Italian would be a distinct advantage
- Open to travel occasionally within UK and overseas
- Excellent communicator in English both written and verbal
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- Location. Commuting distance of Croydon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job