Sales Manager-Estate Agents
Manchester City Centre
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest independent Estate Agents in Greater Manchester. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to work within their City Centre branch located on Deansgate.
Our client are Manchester's largest independent agent, this year they have sold over £300m of property and managed over £425m of property across the city. All the branches are co owed and managed by directors.
Sales is what they do and they believe they do it better than their competitors. We are looking for a Manager who is going to come in and enhance their brand and lead a team of successful negotiators. They really are best placed to provide a great work place, investing in their employees to fulful their potential.
You will be responsible for the following:-
- Listing properties
- Managing the sales team to ensure targets are achieved
- Team training to ensure all staff are aware of stock levels
- Ensure all staff are up to date with current regulations
- Reviewing all marketing material to ensure they are ahead of the competition
- Managing the monthly budget
- Reporting to Directors on a weekly basis on income and staff conversions
Individuals will be required to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment and will need to be able to adapt and settle easily within an experienced, strong and friendly team.
- Estate Agency experience essential
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to hit and exceed targets
- Excellent basic with uncapped OTE.
- estate agents
- Sales Manager
- lettings manager
- Sales experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job