SALES MANAGER + LAND & NEW HOMES - ST. ALBANS - SALARY UP TO £40k DOE, UP TO 70K OTE + CAR ALLOWANCE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious forward thinking, well respected Independent Estate Agent in St. Albans.
Our client is a prestigious Estate Agent who are looking for a well presented, professional, enthusiastic and driven Manager who has knowledge of Land and New Homes or a keen desire to break in to this field.
You will have a proven track record as an Estate Agent at Manager level.
In return: our Client is offering a competitive package in a friendly and welcoming working environment with full training offered to help support and grow knowledge of the Land and New Homes sector.
- A proven track record in driving business levels forward, canvassing,valuing and generating new business
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard to achieve results
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with clients and customers
- At least 3 years residential sales experience at Manager level
- Experienced at dealing with high end property
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Conscientious and honest in approach to everything you do
- Experienced in dealing with all levels of sales chasing
- Understanding the importance of an efficient, motivated team, creating a good working environment with a welcoming but professional feel for clients and purchasers
- Local knowledge with good knowledge of Land and New Homes preferred
•knowledge of land & New Homes or a strong desire to develop skills in this area
This really is an opportunity not to be missed, do not delay your application as my client is shortlisting for interviews now.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Branch Manager
- New Home Sales