Sales Manager - Electronic
Salary between £50,000 - £60,000 with Car Allowance
Based in Aberdeen
REED Engineering’s client, a well-established subsea firm in Aberdeen, have a vacancy for a Sales Manager to join their expanding team in a predominantly be a field based role.
The successful candidate will be experienced in marine technology and ideally have a background in electronic or electrical engineering. The Sales Manager will source and secure new business for the company throughout the UK and Ireland.
On offer for the right person is a highly attractive salary, car and benefits package.
Typical duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Promotion of product portfolio which includes a range of fibre optic and electrical connectors, cable assembly products, multiplexers and sliprings
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients (across the UK & Ireland)
- Develop relationships with new clients
- Developing sales strategies
- Representing company at trade shows and exhibitions
- Client visits
- Develop sales opportunities
- Meeting customer requirements
- Planning, forecasting, reporting
- Competitor analysis
- Bid proposals
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Technical background in electronic or electrical discipline
- Knowledge of the marine and underwater technology industry
- Strong sales background, preferably within the ROV industry.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work on own or part of a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Pro-active attitude
- Ability to prove a successful sales history
- Full UK driving licence
If you, or anyone you know would be suitable, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to . If applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you have the experience listed in this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'