Oxford International is looking to hire a Sales Manager for it Educational Tours division to lead a team of Account Managers, ensuring they are enabled to deliver sales targets. The role is 'hands-on’ and strategic: you will have your own portfolio of key accounts and also work closely with the Managing Director and General Manager to produce and implement annual sales and commercial plans.
We are a well-established and highly successful business renowned for providing exceptionally high quality education and educational travel provision for well over twenty years.
Our Educational Tours division is made up of 5 distinct brands: Study Trips Schools and Colleges, Study Trips Universities, Hellene Travel, Key Stage History Tours and Oxford International Study Trips. Combined the division carries 25,000 students annually to destinations across the world with the aim of enhancing the students’ classroom learning and developing their cultural knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a track record of success in exceeding sales targets and of leading high-performing sales people and who wants to work in an organisation whose vision is to offer life-enhancing educational opportunities that help students worldwide to develop personally and professionally.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies, incorporating annual sales and commercial plans;
- Set sales goals and quotas;
- Manage own portfolio of key accounts;
- Report on progress against objectives via agreed key performance metrics;
- Identify training and development needs in order to establish and retain a high-performing sales team;
- Manage individual and team performance
To succeed in the role you will be able to show:
- A passion and desire to deliver sales targets;
- The ability to lead a high-performing team;
- Experience of setting targets;
- Integrity and commitment; and
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
This job description is provided as a guide to the role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive description of duties and responsibilities and may be subject to periodic revision.
- Communication Skills
- Building Relationships
- Team Leadership