Sales Manager (Distribution)
Location: Croydon, CR0 4RR
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (OTE £50k) plus benefits
About the company:
Our client has over 25 years' experience in selling a wide range of office equipment and supplies to the trade for resale. Over the past two decades, our client have developed key working relationships with the leading global brands and are well known distributors for Canon, Kyocera, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sharp and Toshiba.
They are seeking to recruit an energetic and proactive Sales Manager to manage the Distribution sales team and maximising sales on all new business as well as maintain the growth of existing business whilst ensuring the sales team hits targets.
Duties of the Sales Manager (Distribution):
- Maintain and develop existing client base.
- Actively source and develop new business.
- Ensure the team hits set monthly targets.
- Establish strong business relationships with clients and prospects.
- Develop marketing communication ideas.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Account Management - managing the full sales lifecycle from start to finish, ensuring quality customer care is provided at all stages of the process.
Requirement of the Sales Manager (Distribution):
- A minimum of 12 months proven experience as a Sales Manager and managing a sales team.
- Telesales experience is desirable
- Proven experience of the sales cycle, from preparation to closing.
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Sales Manager (Distribution) Benefits:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Discount voucher Hub.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Sales Manager (Distribution) role is right for you then please apply today!