My client is a fast growing, forward thinking Chartered Accountancy firm in London,
with offices in Mayfair and Harrow on the Hill. The firm comprises over 40 business professionals delivering audit, tax compliance and advisory, book-keeping, accounting, payroll, company secretarial, wealth management and other administrative services to our clients.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager / Director role to continue to expand their business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would take on a new project and have full autotomy in developing a sales function and strategy.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Setup the up the sales process and systems using industry recognised tools, including CRM
- Train, mentor and manage a team of relationship/account managers
- Draft creative solutions oriented proposals, internal documents and formal RFP documents working with the technical team as well as the marketing department
- Support the development of flexible and standardised pricing models across services lines
- Database maintenance and management of the sales pipeline
- Monthly communication and presentation of results against targets
- Understand and report on industry specific landscapes and trends
- Build on own and group’s excellent network to drive the revenue growth
- Strong sales background in the financial services industry, minimum of six years selling experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong, pro-active interaction and relationship with the business and wider group. Understands and develops relationships with key decision makers within the group businesses.
- Drives superior sales and market share growth through an intense focus on priorities as well as through the strategic use of competitive knowledge, superior selling skills, strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships but to pass on and share the relationship in order not to and become a "bottleneck" in the client relationship.
- Good team work and team management experience
- Deep understanding of selling professional services and/or BPO solutions
Whats in it for you
- A competitive salary with a generous commission structure
- Support in your personal development
- Working for a high-growth company with big ambitions
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
If this role sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'