My client is a British manufacturer,with a clear strategy of rapid growth, by capitalising on the global defence and security market.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Professional to help drive the next stage of this firms development.
You are responsible for contributing to the profitable development and growth of the existing customer base, within the allocated region. To also promote and expand the offer into new territories and with new customers, in accordance with the strategic sales plan.
- Achieve/exceed agreed sales and profit targets
- Expand customer base into new territories
- Meeting/exceeding targets.
- Creation and delivery of a regional Capture Plan.
- Develop strong relationships with existing distributors/dealers
- Develop new routes-to-market, in new territories.
- Build, manage and qualify a sales pipeline
- Undertake presentations and run equipment demonstrations
- Specifying advertising, PR and exhibitions requirements
- Preparation of forecasts, departmental reports and presentations
- Preparation of technical and commercial proposals and quotations, i
- Extensive liaison with sales support team to progress live contracts.
- Highly organised and efficient with attention to detail.
- Strong relationship builder, networker and stakeholder manager
- Can-do attitude, pragmatic problem solver
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Willingness to undertake extensive overseas travel.
- Drive, energy and determination
If you are looking for the next, exciting challenge in your Sales career and have the required experience, please send your CV to apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job