TWX are working in conjunction with a globally recognised manufacturer of lifting equipment to find a talented Sales Manager to help increase business opportunities across the Midlands region.
Based from home, you will be responsible for seeking out and converting leads to provide product sales of cranes, hoists, drives, and control systems; as well as services including full refurbishments and the survey of existing lifting equipment.
Strong experience in the lifting equipment sector, particularly cranes, would be ideal. However, you must have;
- A strong background in electrical/mechanical engineering sales
- A demonstrable track-record of achieving sales targets
- Experience of selling technical products/solutions (ideally capital equipment) into various industrial and engineering sectors such as automotive and manufacturing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; able to influence decision makers at all levels
- A professional and ethical approach to business
- Competent user of IT systems including Microsoft and CRM packages
- A Degree in a technical subject
- Full UK driving licence
To be considered, please apply with your latest CV and, if appropriate, a short cover letter outlining your relevant experience. Salary will be circa £35-45,000 and there is an excellent commission scheme which should see you achieve an OTE of £60,000. Benefits will include company pension scheme and life assurance. A company car will be provided along with all the tools required to perform the role to the best of your ability.
Interviews are to be held imminently so, if the above sounds like you, please apply without delay and we look forward to speaking to you.
- Business Development
- Overhead Cranes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'