The Role: Sales Manager
The salary: up to £28,000 plus benefits
Where: Thame, Oxfordshire
As the Sales Manager your role will be to manage a team of Telephone Account Managers working in a B2B telephone sales environment on behalf of one of our major clients.
The team will be responsible for receiving/ creating sales, exploiting sales campaigns & sales leads and building an opportunity pipeline to maximize new revenue opportunities, retain revenues and deliver key initiatives. You and the team will be required to work closely with other teams and divisions within the business to deliver an area sales plan. You will be required to set a clear vision and strategy to enable the team to achieve their KPI’s which must include training and development, coaching and motivation of team members and a focus on driving performance through the team. You will take responsibility for ensuring all quality standards are met by your team, delivering ethical sales in line with the agreed way of working. This role will require you to provide a challenging and motivational business environment & communicating/managing the delivery of business objectives and Key Result Areas (KRA’s) for your team.
You will work together with the CSM to create the sales plan and strategy to deliver the teams objectives. You will also collate and provide customer and market insights to the CSM on a monthly basis. You will make it a priority to know about the Client market place and competitors and the services, which are being delivered in comparison.
- Previous sales management experience - essential
- Proven people management skills
- The ability to effectively motivate and performance manage teams in a fast paced and targeted Contact Centre environment
- Experience of implementing coaching and developmental strategies
- Be confident with client interaction
- Report writing experience
- Project management experience
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Team Management