Basic Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 Overtime and Bonus available , Pension, Onsite Parking,Childcare Vouchers, 4*star hotel discounts, Death in service
Candidates residing in the following locations would be ideally situated: Manchester
The successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years’ experience working in the corporate AV hire and live events industry with a broad knowledge of audio visual, sound and lighting kit.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Internal Audio Visual Manager working in partnership with our top client within the Hotels Conference & Meeting Room Events. The successful candidate will need to have proven interest in live event industry, ideally with hands on knowledge of audio visual, sound, lighting, rigging, set up and stage equipment.
• To Service & Coordinate all AV requirements as requested by clients through the hotel events team
• To contact clients in relation to further bookings with the hotel and upsell our services where possible
• To offer technical advice and support the hotels sales and events team
• Ensuring all kit is set up neatly and to a high standard
• To generate proposals for events and work directly with clients to ensure that their events run smoothly
• To work with the hotels operations staff to ensure each room has correctly set up AV equipment
• To supervise any freelance staff who are working on our behalf
• Experienced in a related role
• The ability to self-manage and self-motivate whilst working in a team
• Good person management skills
• To be client facing and presented
• The flexibility to work overtime as required at short notice
• Attention to detail and a pride in your work
Award Winning Audio Visual Consultancy of 20 years who design, product and service for face to face communication and integrated audio visual solutions.
Committed to developing long standing relationships with Corporate, Education and Public Sectors. Our reputation is based upon the wealth of knowledge and resolute customer focus to deliver high quality solutions through the supply, installation and service of integrated Audio Visual Solutions.
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW215
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Audio Visual Industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job