Marketing/Sales Manager - Chemical Reactors
AM Technology Overview
AM Technology is a chemical engineering company based in Cheshire, England. The company was founded in 2000 and specialises in flow chemistry. We are global leaders in multi-stage actively mixed flow reactors andthese offer a unique scope of capabilities in terms of residence time and materials handling. Our reactors are used for a wide range of applications in flow including chemical synthesis, polymerisation and extraction.
Due to thecontinuing growth of our products and services we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced marketing/sales manager to join our team.
The marketing/sales manager will need to identify and develop potential customers and decision makers in order to increase equipment sales and drive the growth of the business.
Reporting to the COO, they will be the commercial lead and key responsibilities will include;
- Visitingprospective clients, providing technical and administrative product information.
- Working with the team to develop customer focused marketing and sales tools.
- Preparing client-specific presentations and proposals.
- Managing and working with our network of agents and distributors, monitoring and supporting their progress and performance.
- Generating monthly sales activity and forecast reports for the board and management team.
- Raising the profile of AM Technology in the marketplace.
- The candidate will be required to travel both within the UK and abroad.
Desirable Skills and Experience
AM Technology are increasing their strong product range in a growing market. We are looking for a grounded, ambitious and highly capable individual to help drive the business forward.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Educated to graduate level. A chemistry or chemical engineering qualification is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience with a proven track record in successful closure and a network of contacts in the worldwide chemicals market.
- A broad and deep understanding of one or more process industries such as chemicals or pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge and experience of decision making dynamics within the target industry.
- Marketing experience of new products and development.
Personal qualities of the candidate will be as important as their qualifications and experience.
We are looking for:
- A self-starter, with a strong work ethic, able to work with minimal supervision.
- A positive and enthusiastic personality with the energy and drive to create new opportunities.
- Excellent organisational skills with a systematic approach to business development.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Culturally aware, able to operate effectively in a multi-country environment.
- The ability to engage technically and gain credibility with people at all levels.
- Commercial sense, entrepreneurial spirit and a flexible approach to working hours and travel.
This is a great opportunity to for the right person to develop in a growing business.
Salary dependent upon experience
To apply email a covering letter and CV to Jane Whittington at AM Technology, Unit 18, Berkeley Court, Manor Park, Runcorn, Cheshire WA7 1TQ
- Chemical Engineering
- Experienced Sales Professional