Sales Manager - CeMAP Mortgage & Protection Consultants
Our clients, a thriving Mortgage & Protection intermediary, are seeking a skilled Sales Manager who is capable of performance managing a Sales Team in order to achieve company objectives, whilst positively embracing the FCA’s "positive customer outcomes" initiative.
You will also be targeted to write a small amount of business, in order to keep your knowledge and skill current, whilst also demonstrating to your team how they should conduct their business activities.
Sales Manager - CeMAP Mortgage & Protection Consultants - Expectations:
- Achievement of the team business targets.
- Achievement of the agreed KPI’s - to include BZW, R&F, Dead Rate, VV, Life and Protection Penetration and Profitability versus Target.
- Achievement of the team Compliance standards.
- Achievement of the goals set by the Director of Sales.
Sales Manager - CeMAP Mortgage & Protection Consultants - Accountabilities:
- Developing and leading a sales team to achieve an agreed business plan.
- Effective recruitment, coaching, development, performance management and motivation of the sales team.
- Responsibility for revenue growth across all income streams - mortgage, client fee, FP commission, GI & other peripheral income.
- Achievement of sales and customer service targets through effective resource and business planning.
- Ensure sales team adheres to all regulatory requirements including adherence to all procedural manual in particular in respect of the Sales Procedure Guide, Compliance Manual and Anti-Money Laundering Guidance implementing appropriate remedial action in a timely fashion.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to the employers T&D scheme, in particular to ensure continued development and demonstrable competence of all sales staff, liaising with the T&D supervisors, as required.
- Ensure record-keeping on Competent Adviser status is kept up to date.
- Pro-actively and effectively deal with complaints in an equitable manner and in accordance with company procedures with particular emphasis on treating customers fairly and client retention.
- Development of strong team working and individual performance culture through highly visible leadership and clear communication of objectives.
- To identify and support development needs.
- Produce regular and timely management information and reports as required.
- Manage change effectively to ensure all new processes and business objectives are delivered in a positive and enthusiastic way.
- Responsible for keeping yourself updated on company policies.
- Consistently demonstrate good Conduct Risk behaviours by placing the customer’s best interest at the heart of everything you do and recommend improvements where possible.
- Contribute through actions and behaviour to ensure the culture of the whole company reflects this.
Sales Manager - CeMAP Mortgage & Protection Consultants - Skills & Experience:
- Must be CEMAP qualified and have a proven mortgage sales and compliance track record.
- Must have a minimum two years’ demonstrable achievement of hitting sales targets in a financial services environment.
- Ideally have two years’ demonstrable success in a sales management role, within a regulated environment.
- Ideally have experience of managing teams, within a regulated environment.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills - both verbal & written - with the ability to effectively deliver to a range of people and behaviours.
- Must be able to deliver excellence in customer service in a results-driven environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic coach and motivator managing and supporting the needs of others.
- Must have a clear understanding of financial services and their regulations.
- Must be an external business developer, capable of creating lasting business relationships with the local business community.
Sales Manager - CeMAP Mortgage & Protection Consultants - Key Competencies:
- Team Player
- Results orientated
- Good computer skills (Word/Excel/Power Point)
- Assertive and confident
- Commercially astute
- Client focussed
- Relationship building
- Strategic thinker
Sales Manager - CeMAP Mortgage & Protection Consultants - Remuneration
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- £20,000 potential annual bonus, paid quarterly & subject to performance levels
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 10 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of...
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Sales Management