Business Development Manager/Sales Manager
Cool, stylish restaurant/bar concept with cool DJs & events
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 plus bonus; benefits and progression; cool operation
Quirky, cool and stylish restaurant & bar serving high quality cocktails, sumptuous food and playing cool vibes as well as regular events and live music is looking for a Business Development Manager to drive sales and assist in developing business within a new forward thinking operation and an offering unrivalled by anything else in Manchester.
We are looking for the successful BDM to reach out to the local community to develop business in this exciting new quirky operation, hosting events and driving business and promotions within this restaurant, bar & live venue.
We are we looking for?:
* A great personality - bright & bubbly with a real charisma
* Well-presented & smart with a professional attitude and the ability to talk & network with people at all levels
* The ability to communicate well - both verbally and in written form
* Organised with the ability to work to deadlines
* Previous experience of looking after various events, promotions and functions
* The ability to keep your finger on the pulse of what is happening in Manchester and network where necessary building up strong relationships with local businesses and hotels etc
* The ability and confidence to work closely with the senior team to generate ideas for promotions and events
* The ability to be very visible in the business and also in the locality, working closely with clientele to understand their needs and drive the business forward
* A focus on both new and pre-booked sales
* Excellent customer service skills and a great attention to detail
* Experience in a similar pro-active sales role with the restaurant/bar. Late night venue
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive salary of up to £37,000 & more may be paid for candidates with outstanding relevant experience along with various benefits and bonus.
This is a great opportunity to join an already very successful, very cool company and help them to develop and grow a brand new operation in a fantastic part of Manchester and be a part of the bigger picture as the company develops and expands the concept further. The successful candidate will get the chance to do a bigger role for the company as it continues to grow
If you have the right background & feel that you have what it takes then please email your CV in word format.
For other opportunities please see our website www.berkeley-scott.co.uk