Our client is a specialist software distributor based in West London and an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager has arisen to join their growing team.
The Business Development, Sales & Marketing Manager will handle overall responsibility for promotional and marketing plans in order to deliver sales, and will represent the software and training with all new business development globally.
- Work alongside and manage team to develop 12-month promotional plans and communicate with all software’s.
- Organise demos with customers, prospecting to potential accounts and promotional plans
- Strive to improve the software and training positioning and elevate the company brand
- Management of the Sales and Marketing of new Software releases – Bi Annual
- Management of Sales with regard to maximizing upgrade sales of clients who have previously purchased
- Maximise the cross selling of training & software sales
- Oversee the training Administration and maximize the sales and marketing of training courses
- Coordination of International Training to ensure no overlap of courses
- Identify and pitch for new business and opportunities for both training and software sales
- Oversee P&L and ensure profitability is maintained in all markets
- Grow new territories throughout new markets
- Contribute to the overall business direction and strategy.
- Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role.
- Ability to operate at a senior level, and manage and organise team.
- Ability to inspire, empower, motivate, train, coach and develop people.
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills, Senior Presentation skills.
- Problem solver.
- Influencing skills.
- Self-Starter & confident.
- Technically competent with software and understanding of how analytical software’s are used
- Strong Senior Organisational Skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Approach new business/academic opportunities and win contracts/sales.
- Experience in Sales, ideally in a technical or Software Company
- Experience with managing a team and overseas partners
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Experience travelling East
- Strong project management skills and the ability to follow through effectively