Sales Manager - Boutique Health Club Chain
22k-24k plus strong bonus
My client is a fantastic Franchise company with 22 sites across the UK. Backed by a former Olympian and world championship finalist athlete, the team at this facility have developed a model and service that separates them from a traditional gym environment. Since opening the first site in 2010 they have now evolved to expand their offering to other sites across the UK allowing more members to get the results they want.
The role holder is required to work 40 hours a week, with some evening hours (Monday - Friday). Weekend working may be required occasionally.
The right candidate will find the role both challenging and exciting; relishing the opportunity to contribute to the future of the business.
- Responsible for delivering planned promotions to achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales plan.
- Ensure lead generation is undertaken and results are maximised.
- Communicating with members and prospects through outbound calling to gain referrals and increase appointment levels.
- Work alongside club staff to develop and promote an environment that motivates - members to visit more often and stay in membership longer.
- Plan and organise a range of member’s activities to enhance the overall members experience and to help reduce attrition.
- Complete regular reports on membership numbers including but not limited by daily number of contacts, and number of inductions.
- Experience working within a health club to drive sales.
- A track record of delivering KPI's
- Experience of working with different teams, where building relationships is key to success.
- Experience in a fitness environment or an active interest in the industry would be desirable, but not essential.
- Tenacious and money hungry