Sales & Marketing Manager
Quirky bar venue
Salary up to £22,000 + bonus
Our client is a leading late-night venue and premium bar operator with a diverse portfolio of brands across the UK. We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager for their stunning tiki bar concept in Reading; offering cocktails masterclasses, headline DJ's and performers and a VIP experience. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate and charismatic Sales Executive with a proactive approach to sales and events who is looking to take the next step in their career.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Deliver and implement a site marketing and promotion plan always working 3 months in advance.
- Recruit and manage the clubs promotional teams.
- Be the first point of contact for sales and marketing enquiries internal or external, client bookings, guest lists and viewings.
- Manage and maximise the clubs guest list, source private parties and convert enquiries into sales leads into confirmed bookings.
- Effectively deliver and promote key dates and projects within the promotional calendar which drives sales and footfall e.g. Student activity and Freshers launch, Valentine, Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year etc.
- Update daily all social networking sites and websites linked to the club with events and galleries.
- Responsible for sending data and figures required by central marketing or operations for weekly reports.
- Monitor, analyse and report competitor & promotional activities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales and Marketing Manager. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.