At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
Managing a team and reporting to the General Sales Manager of B2B sales, this role represents an ideal opportunity for an individual to manage a successful and growing team. The role is primarily accountable for developing the sales team, working with experienced sales reps, as well as sales admin staff to deliver against budget whilst retaining margin and increasing product mix. In addition to this, a core part of this role will involve external customer visits, partnering with our BDM's to increase Exertis' share within our key accounts, whilst also developing and implementing strategies to identify and attack all markets with our impressive range of technology.
- Implementing and driving a high-performance culture daily where each team member feels valued, empowered, has a voice and therefore performs to the best of their abilities. * Developing a strategy for the team to continue to grow and identifying potential areas of business that suit either specific members of the team or Exertis specific USP's
- Mentor and Train the sales team ensuring they are reaching their full potential whilst improving their day-day process's
- Identifying accounts with significant profit or product opportunity warranting additional support or focus and supporting the sale team to progress these
- Developing and demonstrating industry leading product knowledge and proactively keeping abreast of new trends / products in the market by attending product and vendor training, researching and self-study
- Demonstrating high levels of motivation to drive towards targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis ensuring consistently high levels of team morale
- Working towards performance objectives agreed with the Sales Team and taking appropriate action on any feedback on performance
- Building internal relationships to encourage synergy with other departments such as Commercial, Customer Service and Credit Control
- Attending meetings with key customers and target customers to support the sales team and hep progress the opportunity within the customer
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five years account management experience
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- External sales experience
- Must have a can do, positive attitude and be willing to contribute to the overall team dynamic whilst delivering individual goals.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Strong motivational skills to ensure the team are driven
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal and presentation forms
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'