Sales Manager with HVAC experience is required, our client are an established and leading manufacturer within the HVAC sector, they have a solid foundation in the industry in providing quality products and services which spans over 50 years.
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new business and growing the already successful area, entailed with account management of existing accounts typically within the commercial sector such as retail and public buildings, however this can delve into industrial such as factories/ warehouse as an example.
The position will also entail management of 4 external sales staff, reporting to the MD on monthly, quarterly and annual progression updates, forecasting and development plans, experience of man-management will be beneficial.
Possessing a strong background in product specification will be sought after as well as being able to find a solution to customer's problems that may occur, product experience is highly essential, air curtains/ fan coils/ chilled beams/ cassette units are desirable - however a good background in HVAC applications will be considered ideally with a bias towards, air movement/ air distribution/ climate control.
This role will cover the West Midlands, South West and South Wales, the ideal location will be someone based in the West Midlands/ Birmingham area, however this can be flexible.
Sales Manager - Air Curtains - Duties
- Wealth of contacts within the contractor/ consultant markets
- Meeting clients across the West Midlands/ South Wales area
- Conduct product demos with customers/ assistance with technical specification
- Attend roadshows and exhibitions to promote increase brand awareness
Sales Manager - Air Curtains - Requirements
- Experience with air conditioning/ ventilation or ductwork type products
- Previous background in a management position
- Work closely with other members of the sales team to ensure targets are achieved
- Report forecasts, goals and objectives to the MD
Sales Manager - Air Curtains - Package
- Salary £45K-£50K + Bonus
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy